2. 绘画作品原稿寄至：北京西城区北三环中路6号北京出版集团主题分公司 高老师（收） 电话：13520753252，来信备注“《我爱北京》作品集绘画投稿”。
Solicitation Notice for Works on "I Love Beijing"
Beijing is a thousand-year-old capital with a profound historical and cultural heritage. It is also a modern city that is changing with each passing day. In the sight of teenagers, how will Beijing shine with its blend of history and modernity? This solicitation activity invites teenagers around the world to depict the Beijing in their hearts and share their feelings about Beijing through their articles and paintings. From their perspective, we believe we will see a Beijing which is full of beauty, vitality, hope and creativity!
Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China Beijing Committee
Beijing Municipal Federation of Trade Unions, China Communist Youth League Beijing Committee, Beijing Women's Federation, Beijing People's Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries, Beijing Returned Overseas Chinese Federation, Art Exhibitions China, Beijing Publishing Group, Beijing Radio & Television Station, Beijing Evening News
Beijing Publishing House of Beijing Publishing Group
6 - 18 years old worldwide
2. Time Limit
From now until July 30, 2023
（1） Basic Requirements
The works to be presented must be original works that have not been published by the author.
The genre is limited to narrative, prose and poetry, and the title is self-designed. The number of words in a narrative essay and a prose essay is less than 1000 words, and the number of words in a poem is less than 20 lines.
There is no limit to the theme or technique, and the paper size of the work is no less than octavo.
（3） Way to submit
1. Send the article as an attachment in the form of word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. The topic of E-mail should be Solicitation for Works on "I Love Beijing".
2. The original painting should be sent to Mrs. Gao, Theme Branch of Beijing Publishing Group, No.6, Bei San Huan Zhong Road, Beijing 100120, China. Telephone number: 13520753252. The letter should be noted with Solicitation for Works on "I Love Beijing".
3.Please include a personal biography with the work, including your real name, date of birth, school and contact information.
4. Relevant Reminders
(1) The organizer organizes experts to evaluate the works. Once the work is accepted, it will be included in the "I Love Beijing" collection and officially published. Each author will receive a book titled "I Love Beijing" and a certificate.
(2) No fee will be charged for the evaluation. All works will not be returned, and no additional remuneration will be paid. The organizer owns the copyright of the selected works. Some of the selected works will be published on online platforms such as OCTOBER the Children’s Literature and Parenting Science, and some of the paintings will be displayed during related activities.
(3) The organizer reserves the right to interpret this solicitation notice.
The organizer of the "I Love Beijing" collection solicitation activity
May 15, 2023